Tuesday, May 3, 2011

KTV................... with THEM!!!!

Okay...
Raining day...

It rain in the early morning...
And makes the sky so dark.....



But...
Some one seems to be ignore it...
'cause it still drive at about 80 to 100 km/h...

Few days before,
dear had inform me of they are going to KTV this afternoon...
(They include: Reina, Iven, dear)

Planning of wanna skip class to go there to hear their singing....

However,
the destiny is miracle...
From some perspective...

My lecture told us that she will not be free in the afternoon...
She wanted to teach us until 1:30pm,
BUT,
it end up with 12pm....

WAKAKAKA...

So,
i went there without skipping any class... 

12:30pm,
arrive TIME SQUARE to meet them...

Having a lunch...
End up with just having salad...
The salad was really big..

(This had remind me of the age of 12...
I always had salad for my lunch...)


But,
I just wanna critise something...
The THOUSAND ISLAND is not thousand island...
And it is tasteless...

Okay....
Having a 30 mins lunch...
We went to GREEN BOX...

(Dear,
You gave me wrong infor do you know???
I thought it was RM20++...
But in the end is just RM10.50.....)

Hmm...

This was my first time being praise that i had a good voice in singing...
(I hope that time i do not run away from the key...)

And it feel weird...

Dear told me,
they actually let me sing alone for “我爱他 by  叮当”……
And i did not realise it...
= =

'cause of that song,
later that i can't sing properly...
As it was my first time using my 丹田 to sing....

I mostly use it for???

.
.
.
.
.

SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Dear and Coco (?)...
That i suddenly being so EMO in the room...

I had no idea since when,
I had a little afraid  of the KTV room....

My personality will change in some perspective...
Hope that do not spoil anyone mode...

Here...

Something happen during Coco sing 傻瓜……

At the end of the song,
I suddenly say,
"Hmm... 
I had been scold by someone before with this words..."

2 cute expression is being given to me...
Reina = blur.. of do not know what had happen..
Dear =  Stun... as why do i suddenly say this...

And 1 very normal expression...

After looking to their expression,
the MTV suddenly pop out a sentence,
“你们都是一样的……”

And,
everyone LAUGH....
(We didn't expect there is this scene in it...
And it continue my sentences so fluently... [quoted by Coco])

Okay...
5pm...
I need to went back...
If not there will be a huge jam...

'cause of the heavy rain,
can't walk back to Time Square,
I decided to give myself a Happy hour starbuck....
(Yeah~~
I finally got that discount...)

I reach home about 6:30pm...
Hmm...
Luckily inform my mom...

If not she sure wonder why am i so late...

Okay..
Lastly...
I forget to take photo with THEM...
Sigh...

So,
There is no photo when we are happily singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment