Sunday, May 29, 2011

2 day EXAMINATION + Fun after it

Let have a look of my EXAMINATION SCHEDULE


2 subject which is the hardest is on the same day....
Thanks to my lecture who ask for it....
And she say this is for us to release faster...
As there is a phrase in chinese call
“早死早超生”……


Luckily this semester still got 1 more subject which is calculation...
If not,
I really study books until i'm being drown in it....

So...

On monday,
Everyone is suffering with it...

ME???
I really hope i can pass it...

The first day after 2 exams...
I bought myself a lunch....


This lunch is bought just outside my college...
This hawker stall always got a lot of people queue up...

So,
For the curiousity of how does it taste,
I went to buy myself one...
The price really shock me off....
Below is the conversation of me and the hawker...

Hawker,
"Wah, macam ini kau cukup a???"

Me,
"En"

Hawker,
"Tak ada ikan dan daging,
semua sayur...
Macam ini saya susah nak kira lah...
Okay lah,
RM1 lah...."

Stunned....
Shocked....

Hawker,
"Tak pernah makan nasi dengan RM1 ke???"

ME nodded my head...

Hawker,
"Esok datang lagi a...
Tapi hendak ambil ikan dan daging a....."

Me nodded my head again...

Hmmm....
The price really shock me...

Back to my house,
eat my RM1 lunch,
and had a rest....

I had plan to have a nap,
somehow,
distracted my a movie...
"L save the world in 23 days"

Okay...
I knew the movie is old...
But i haven't had a chance to watch it...

*******

Above is some incident happen in the first day exam...

2nd day examination....

Okay...
Final exam...
But i really hate my exam is in the evening...
3hours again...

But still,
about 1 and half hour i had finish my part...
So,
Leave...

I had ask my dear and my cutest ototo to accompany me... 

Okay...
The whether really change very fast...
Just now is still big sunny day,
Suddenly it become heavy thunder storm rain...

I walk back to my car,
my jean is wet...
And is fully wet...
But,
Luckily i had my umbrella with me..
If not i really do  not know how to go back there.... = =

Fetch my ototo....
and my dear....
(Now i finally know how to go to her house....
But i think i still can remember how to go from ototo's house..)

We went to pavillion...
Just because i wanna eat SNOWFLAKES....
hahah....

This is my first time driving to Pavillion....
So,
have no idea how is the parking look like....
There is a little problem when search a parking place...
Hmm...

We had discuss for long time on choosing what to eat...
Especially me...
Because i had a lot of things do not eat....

And is not like when i was in XinZhu resting station ordering the snowflakes like tat...
I can random choose 3 toppings without any limit,
my base is taufu fa with ice...

Finally,
I had decide to had the same as my ototo....


This little cute device is given after you order....
When your order is ready,
This little UFO will beep to the max...
Just to inform you to collect your snow...


This is what i'm eating...
Something like Sea coconut...

It taste nice...
really nice...

And then,
Someone is crazying in take some cute photo of her ototo...


This is he keep chopping off the snow...
as to make it into water with no snow....
Hmm.....


“主人,
来,
我喂你吃……"
XP

Okay...
Here comes some of the photo taken together...



Okay....
After the Snowflakes..
The next station is send all of them back...

My dear first...
We went to her room for a while as some urgent things... 
XP
Then she play a song with her piano...
Is so nice~~~~~

Later,
Due to my mom called...
I grab ototo and send him home....

And full speed to go home...
(Okay,
Most important is safety...)

There will be some of the incident is being left out...
But..
I really had fun with u guys...
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment