Monday, January 31, 2011

Journey to ALISHAN

Next day from Uncle house....
Wake up at 8:30am...
(This is because my mom suddenly decide wanna go to ALISHAN)

Yesterday,
they had discuss how to go there...
As my uncle had went a lot of time...

And so,
while waiting for my uncle to wake up,
my aunt went out and buy us some breakfast...
I quite curious to what she bought,
a fruit sandwish...
(The taste is weird when i ate at the station... 
Don't know is it because of leave it at there too long...)

About 10am,
we start our journey to ALISHAN....

First station,
my uncle fetch us to the train station...
We need to arrive JIA YI to sit the bus.....

About an hour later,
we arrive JIA YI...
We started to find our way to the bus station...

After my mom had bought the bus ticket,
a women came and promote some hotel and motel to us...
Lastly,
my mom return the bus ticket and take the hotel which is introduce by the women....


So,
finally feel the trip of going to ALISHAN...
hehe..


On the way to the mountain,
the driver told us a lot of things...
Such as,
the four village of ALISHAN....
(The photo is the four village...
I had forget the name... SORRY..)


On the way,
we saw a lot of mountain sakura...
Is nice...
BUT,
i still prefer sakura...
The color of this tree is red....
(You can see the different clearly...)

When we arrive,
is about 4pm something....

So,
my whole day is just going to my destination...

But,
we had join some group to go see some beautiful scenery...

尽情期待…… =p

No comments:

Post a Comment