Saturday, January 29, 2011

2nd day @ TAICHUNG

2nd day at TAICHUNG...

Uncle bring us to visit my grandmother and grandfather in a temple...
(They had been pass away since i was small...)
I like the surrounding of it...
I think it is prettier than Fu Gui Shang Zhuang...


The surrounding of the temple is full of this plant....
I just know the chinese name...
YOU CAI HUA....

The scenery was full of YELLOWISH...
hehe...

Before went back to uncle's house,
he drop us at nearby market....

At the market,
i found something interesting...


Have a guess....
What machine is that???

Ans: Machine which make noodle...

Is it cool???
haha...
Old fashion one...

I had my breakfast in the market too...


This is my breakfast...
Is so Feng Fu...
Why???
This is Fan Tuan which include a lot of thing inside...
(Roasted Chicken, Vege, You Tiao)

This is my 最喜欢的 food...
Too bad it can't find in M'sia... = =

After that,
we need to go to a restaurant to meet all my aunts and uncle...
Because my aunts wanna treat us lunch....

During waiting the bus,
i saw an advert which is so cute...


Cute???

We were in time....
(Good)

The restaurant is one of my fav too...
But it can't be found in M'sia too..
Because is not so local... 
haha...

That restaurant is got a lot of thing...
But most of us call the small steamboat...
NICE~~!!

After the LUNCH,
my cousin sent us back to uncle house...

In his car,
i saw a cute hippo...


Is he cute??? =p

That day we didn't went any where....
So i finally found a time to have a nap...
haha...

At night,
aunt cook us a nice dinner...
1 thing is true,
还是自己煮的饭菜好吃……
haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment