Saturday, January 29, 2011

GAO XIONG 1 day trip

Oh,
have to wake up early today....
Because had a lot of place need to go...

Firstly,
we need to take the train to the Gao Tie Station...


I like the train road...
So,
had a snap on it... =)

There is something which make me feel interested on...


There is a particular car for FEMALE during the Nights....
Cooolll....
(I don't think M'sia had this.... Do they?)

And then,
we change a lot of public transport...
Finally we had arrive GAO XIONG....
(Public Transport: Local Train, Gao Tie)

Then we proceed to FO GUANG SHAN by bus...
(Located at Gao Xiong)
The time needed is about 1 and half hour...


Huhuhu...
Saw the Buddha???
That means we had arrive... =)


Before reaching the temple,
there is a small temple at the right hand side....
(Just having a snap on it... )


Okay...
Saw the entrance with a steap slope on it...
Luckily,
my stamina still have...
haha...


There are some cute monks inside...
This decor is for the Chinese New Year Celebration...


There also had a pretty garden in it... 
With some cute monks in it too... 
haha...


Pond in the garden...
Nice~~!!


Feel artistic to the lamp...
Had a snap on it too..
I think is Nv Wa....


We finally found the big Buddha...
This is the Buddha that we saw just now...
hehe...
And there is a lot of Guan Yin...


The view from the highest point...
(The Buddha there is the HIGHEST point...)

As my cousin had a dinner at night,
we had to manage our time properly....
Whereas the bus had late for 15 mins,
but we still manage to arrive back to the city on time...

While waiting my Uncle to fetch us,
mom says had a dinner first..

We went to Liu He night market had our dinner..
1 Sentences to DESCRIBE...
"EXPENSIVE, NO TASTE, SMALL"
This is my comment on it...

When we wanna leave the night market,
but,
my uncle had no car to fetch us....
So,
we seat taxi to go to his house...


This is my uncle n my mom...
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment