Saturday, May 19, 2012

We had GRUADUATE~~ 我们毕业了~~

It had been a long time I have not been updating my blog.. Sorry, guys... I was kinda busy since last month.. Packing and cleaning my stuff...

However, I still wanna spend a time to share my happiness to everyone..

Which is


我毕业拉~~~ 
I had finally graduated with my UK cert... Hurray~~~

*****

3 weeks ago, my parents wanted to had a family portrait as there is a new member join in our small family. So, 1 week before the convo ceremony, we had booked a time with the studio.

While having breakfast on that morning, I went to my Japanese centre -- Ringo, to take some notes. I knocked in the class politely, and ask my sensei politely. However, he suddenly ask who am I. When I spoke out my name, he stunned and whole class like "WHAT??!!".


This is how I look on that day. Is it really look so big different???? (I really wonder this... And he is not the first person to had those expression to me when I make up without my specs...)

On the convo that day, I just had a very light make up. As I'll be wearing my specs on. This is how it look. (But my sis say that it is very odd....)


(Okay.. I lack of a lot of element on it.. No mascara, No fake lashes... Maybe this is facts of why it is looking so odd...)

However to me, it appear as what I'd imagine. XP So, kinda satisfied with it...


This year, Help University College is having their 24th convocation. This is my Convo's introduction book and my attending card with my seat no. on it...

I'm so lucky that I'm seating with my friends -- Ronald and Siew Ching. I didn't had a chance to take photo with them during the convo as the camera is not with me... T_T

However, I still had a chance to take some of the photo with them after the ceremony.

We were happy after we got the our cert from the Lecturer... 
(Actually we have no idea who they are... XP
I doubt that...)

But we still appreciate to those who had taught us in these 3 years..
We made it with success,
whereas the result itself is not really good.
However...
Our road is just started...
There is a lot of hurdles waiting us to be straddle them...

So guys...
Let go through every them,
And there is always a new adventure waiting for us..

加油~~ Ganbate~~~ Good luck~~~


She is my best friend for these 3 years in the Uni...
Hope we can still meet up often...
Too bad she is now back to her hometown...

Miss her so much~~~ XP



One of the best student int he class.... 
She really very geng a~~~


Jess min~~
My dad say you are pretty~~ XP


Yeah。。
Congratulation to all of us~~~
Graduate with a good result...
(At least we graduate in time.. XP)

Last but not least, I had some of the photo which is taken me individually and with my parents... =)


My parents...
Before the ceremony begin...
We had took some photo around the hotel...


I finally got a cert~~~
Huray~~~
This lecture came from England...
(But I do not know her....)




Having preparing to get a group photo~~~

It is such a huge group...
But...
I do not like the way they took it...
Cause they do not make it look nice..
See how the mess of the height~~


Found me?? XP


A group photo from another angle...


Thumb up~~


After every thing,
let had a photo again~~

XP


Having refreshment after all those tiring ceremony...

There is no one like the ceremony in the afternoon...
As it really make people sleep... 
XP

Thats all~~~ Hope everyone is having their own dreams to come true~~ And made a successful trip on their road... This is a bless to all of them~~ 

GOOD LUCK, to all of you~~~

みなさん がんばでします~~

No comments:

Post a Comment