Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trip to Langkawi

How is everyone's CNY is going??? Smoothly??? Full of HAPPINESS??? Full of LAUGHTER???? Or feeling BORED... Due to no entertainment + surprises????

Make that aside.. Lets talk about mine... But this happen before the CNY as to avoid the peak season...

CNY eve eve my parents and I were staying at Pulau Langkawi... This trip was planned last year... With a cheap air fair from AirAsia...




During the boarding time to the plane at LCCT, I was being asked my IC or passport, whereas my parents didn't.. I wonder, do I really not look like a M'sian to her???? By the way, that is just a small incident happened during the trip..

Wanna have a look of the plane which I'm sitting???? Just Scroll down or look down..


There is a Dr Mahathir's image on it... O yeah~~~ Our 4th Prime Minister, who had been sat on the position for the longest period (1990 - 2004).... (If there is no mistake on it.. If there is.. Please do tell me... As my sejarah is damn bad.. T_T)

After a 45 mins to an hour flight, we finally arrive Pulau Langkawi International Airport.. First thing to do is RENT A CAR~~~ Due is before the peak season, there is a very huge discount on it.. Proton Wira written on the board is RM160 per day, but now I get it for RM160 for 3D 2N.. (Is that scary with the different it make???)


This is the road to our Final Destination in Langkawi, Berjaya Langkawi Resort.. The total distance is about 12.3km.. Beside that, there is a new view spot just near the resort which is the Langkawi Cable Car.. That Cable Car is really shocking... WHY??? I'll be telling you why when I talk about it... XP

Is still early as there is 2 hours away until the night came.. So, my mom had suggest us to go for a swim..

Before had a swim, we went to survey the place.. And I found a very INTERESTING place.. A CAVE BRIDGE..


Is it special???
You can heard the water sound and saw the "waterfall" just beside you,
and stepping on the stone...

Beside of the cave, I walked to the beach side.. And I feel that I'm HOME~~ (Ok,, Just kidding.. XP)


This is how the lovely beach look like...
Nice????


I really like this feel..
Is like I'm a person who finding her road to nowhere.. 
Taken by my dad...
(I have no idea is accidentally or purposely taken.. XP)


This is the Favorite place for those who likes sun expose.. XP
Nice spot rite?? 
Can see the beautiful sunset...
(I think.. XP)

No worries on your meals.. There is map to be grab in the Airport or the Lobby which will be stated clearly where is the restaurants..

Now... Lets talk about the scenery.. Due to I had came here before, some of it we didn't went again.. So, this time I finally had went to M'sia's Aquarium...

Here are some of the CREATURE to be seen in the Under Water World...


A little cute prawny..
(Didn't note down what is the name...)


Some plant in the sea...


Starfish...


Small coral...


Prawny again...



Wuuu.....
Stingray......
Is so big~~~~
(Okay.. actually not really.. XP)


Me and a big big fishy....


This is the fish behind me.. XP


Stone fish...
(It really call that...
It really look like the stone... XP)

After a trip to Underwater World... We went to the town for the signature spot in Langkawi... The EAGLE~~~



I really wonder why is the Eagle represent Langkawi?? Is because of Langkawi had a lot of it????? No idea..

Later on, as we seen the weather is better than morning (rain), we rush back to the cable car spot.. Okay.. This is my first experience to being scared by the cable car.. There is 2 reason.. First, I had choose a wrong spot, which is facing the mountain.. (Actually I should call it cliff...) Second reason, it is a 90 degrees vertical cable car...

So.. With this 2 reason combine, it became a scary ride for me as there aren't any music beside of the wind sound and you also can feel it swing... (Sorry that didn't take any photo of how scary it is of the cable car...)

I have no idea I had ride for how long.. But when it finally arrive, I really feel relieve.. Unfortunately, when I step out of the cable car, I feel leg can't really afford myself as the strength is seems to being scared off.. XP



This is how the bridge look like...
Is like in the middle of the sky..
AND the name of this bridge is call....

 SKY BRIDGE...


Before arriving to the sky bridge..
There is a forest trail to be walk...

Just relax and feel the breeze...
XP


Take a snip  from the trail...


Okay...
I had arrive at the bridge...

Beware: The bridge will swing slightly as the wind blow~~~~



Look.. 
Is that the Pregnant Island????


Okay..
The Pregnant Island from other place.. XP

Okay..
Back to the bridge side..



There is so foggy...
Due to rain in the morning until eve...


Finally can get a glance of the scenery...
The beach side...

 So.. This is my trip at Langkawi.. Simple, Easy and Relax.. Hope you all like it.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment