Saturday, August 13, 2011

Let's Go GaGa Travel Fiesta Day 2

2nd day of my work...

What FUN is waiting for ME???

Hmm.....
Lets WONDER....

Location: Sri Pacific Ballroom
Venue: 9am to 9pm
Date: 13 Aug 2011



Put a photo my colleague and me...
=)

Hmm.. Second day of the event, What should I be hoping for??? More people came to redeem their gift as this represent that there is a good sales out there, and, more nice FOOD for me to eat, and, more excited COSPLAY for me to take photo as I brought my DSLR.

I first drive my dad to his office and proceed to PWTC. When I arrive there is only 8:15am, Ah Belle ask me to eat breakfast with her at McD. 


Okay, here come my rich breakfast, Fillet-o-Fish. (Breakfast is really not worth it, Lunch and Dinner is better... Cheaper!!) After the breakfast, I wanna buy some food to store until evening to prevent me nothing to eat when I'm starving. But, due to the in-charge person is a Malay girl, she haven't set up everything. (Yesterday I went is about 9am...) So I ask my colleague to buy for me about 9am something. When she came back, she told me they haven't prepared everything yet. (What the...)

So, I didn't store any food. My colleague  told me that buy it during my break time. So... I waited until 2pm, and finally got my Aunty Anne Green Tea. (I got my second Aunty Anne Cinnamon Sugar when my colleague  when to buy some food too... As my first 1, I didn't really eat it...) By the way, today's lunch is NICE. Better than yesterday -- Tomyam Fried Rice + Sweet and sour Toufu + Vege. 

Here is some of my Funny colleagues' photo:


She is wearing a Turkey Dress which look like a GINNY..... 


They are my colleague which work at the same place with me for few years already...
Please call us Miss Redemption Counter~~!!

Here is some of the activities you can found in Reliance fair:


Henna Tattoo


This is how it look like....
When it is on the working-in-progress....


The Turkey Ice-cream man...
Which I had mention about it..
They really came from Turkey,
But had live here for 5 years and above already...
=)


This is how the ice-cream look like...
COOL???

Here are the surrounding which can found in the fair:


The redemption counter gift demonstration...
All sample...
Today's arrangement is done by me...
NICE???? or MESSY???


This is our COUNTER...
Do you saw the big letter word "GIFT REDEMPTION"???

But,
I wonder,
WHY with this big big words,
Our counter still become a INFORMATION COUNTER???


This is the drawing piece I had mention about...
Drawing on the plate, pot, and etc...
NICE??
I really think they are pretty,
But,
No where to put it.. T_T


Soft toy Camel..
Which I really wish I can brought it home....
XP


The view of Turkey, Egypt and Dubai...
NICE???
Does it look like the Alladin scene to you???

Here come the Cosplayer part: (There are more cosplayer than yesterday.. And I meet another cosplayer that I knew...)


Miku in Harry Potter suit...
COOL??? or FUNNY???


Harry Potter...
Which I really like him to cosplay him...
Is really look like him... (From the comic sense...)


Okay,
This is one of the girl that I knew...
Her signature.. MAIDO...


All of the cosplayer for the day...


When they are working...
Harry, 
I know you like the camera so much until everyone is talking,
 and just you watching to my camera..
XP

That's all for the day... XP Tomorrow I'll be bringing my DSLR again.. I think... 


No comments:

Post a Comment