Friday, August 12, 2011

Let's Go GaGa Travel Fiesta Day 1

Working for EVENT day...
MATTA FAIR in Reliance fair...

Theme: Let's Go GaGa Travel Fiesta
Location: Sri Pacific Ballroom
Time: 9am - 9pm

Didn't really had a good sleep, but yet, still need to wake up early. WHY??? Twice a year MATTA Fair had arrive again. This time MATTA fair is earlier then most of the year, which mostly lied on Sept, this time is lied on Aug. So, it just match to my school holiday. Take a leave, and go to work for more income. XP (Income is important to me!!) 

There is some disappointment when I knew what am I working as, because I hope I can GET RID of being a REDEMPTION COUNTER in-charge person and be a costume show girl. But, I'm still a redemption counter. (HAIZ~~ When only can work as other position???)

My dad drop me at the ballroom and went off, as he need to go back to his office. I step in the ballroom and search like a non-where flies for the in-charge person who need to brief me. (Ok, I know I arrive so early.. 8:15pm.. Which the briefing should be 8:30am...) 

So, after the briefing, I'm starving. Inform them that I'm going out to buy my breakfast, and ran to the MALL and bought myself 2 Aunty Anne and a Fillet-o-Fish. (I know is a lot... er... I didn't eat finish in one shot lah...) There is some little comment to Aunty Anne. Now I only know the sweetness of it, and I shouldn't had call Cinnamon sugar. Next time, don't eat it when it is hot, the taste is soooooo sweet.

 My friend told me that there is some cosplayer in the toilet. I was shock. Thinking, "Walau.. Reliance so "IN" meh??? Know what is COSPLAY!!!" And I ran in the toilet just to have a look of it... (Okay, I think the NANA girl and Vocaloid (???) girl feel weird when I go in the toilet and stare at them... = =)

Then I saw a Card Captor Sakura anime character girl, and feel excited . WHY??? Because I know this girl, but she don't know me (at the moment). Actually I know her because a lot of photographer had help her took her cosplaying photo. And I had view through it. 

And here came the fun part. This guy actually meet me last SUNDAY in The GARDEN with my dearest friend Nekomimi Chan (My secondary friend). 

During lunch, I meet this guy and he just coming out from the canteen (???). I was shock because I didn't expect to meet him again so fast. I called him and he gave me a full of question mark face. I think that time his mind is thinking "Who is this weird girl??? Do I know her???? Or should I be knowing her????" By the way, we do not even know each other's name. ="= (Ok, this is always the matter I'm facing.. Do now ask people's name and can forget their name easily but not their faces like HIM!!! XP) Until I say out, who is my friend and when we had meet before. 

Here come a part which I really LOL. 

He said, "I remember this voice, but.... I can't really remember who is this person.... I mean I can't really remember people's faces..."

So this is the incident of meeting those cosplayers which came today... And here is some of the photo of it...


This is the guy which I meet last SUNDAY,
and 
FORGET me so easily... 
SIGH...


Now I finally know who is Yuki Christy...
The NANA and the Left side girl is which I meet in the toilet...


This is the girl that I knew long time ago...
But didn't add as Friend in FB only...

Okay... After saying about the cosplayer, let me say about my working day.... 

Due to today not much people came to redeem their gift, I'm so bored. And there is a free Henna Tattoo booth just opposite of my place. I saw she was so bored, I went towards her and request for a Henna Tattoo. That time I scared being scold by the management people, I requested for a flower.


A small little flower


This is how it look like when it dry up...

Before my job is off,
I quickly go and request for 1 more...
I want a butterfly...

So,
This is how the Butterfly look likes...


Saw the butterfly????


This is how it look like when 2 of them mix together...
Okay,
I admit there is a little messy with  it..
But..
I like it...
XP

Here is some of my friends photo with the Henna Tattoo..
Actually they are being consulted by me..
XP


This is just a flower...


This is a flower + butterfly...
She had a darker tone color for the tattoo...

According to the drawing Henna Tattoo person, the tone color depends on the person body temperature. If the body temperature is hot, the tone color will be darker, vice versa. 

So, now I know why my color is so light. Because I'm a COLD BLOODED person.. XP

Before I end my post, Let me share some of the photo taken when I'm bored...


This is one of the China girl..
This costume is represent a rare race in Guilin...
(Ok, I forget the race name... = =)


This is a art work from TURKEY...
They sell it,
and they also draw it at the booth...


Okay...
Me having Turkey Ice-cream which being treat by the owner...
(He came twice a year too..
Just to support the Turkey booth...)

No comments:

Post a Comment