Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WorkingSaturday

Working Saturday...

For extra income....
Hmm...
Meeting new people + new friends...

Wake up early in the morning...
First feeling is,
can I have more sleep??
But,
NOPE!!
There is something waiting for me...
WORK!

Done all my preparation,
my parents bring me to my destination -- PWTC...
But,
before that,
we had our breakfast...


Today,
PWTC had 3 fairs,
PC fair, Franchise Fair, Plastic and food packaging machinery...

So,
Which booth am i doing???
With me formal dressing code...
The last 1..
Plastic and Food packaging machinery....

Due today is my first attend,
everything is new to me...
I need to learn from head to toe..

But first thing to do when arrive there is,
find the person who is in-charge and report to her about my attendance...
This is what I get....
Staff Tag...


My job is to get those visitors to register themselves,
and give them a pass...
No entrances fees..
Easy job,
BUT,
Busy job...

My mom actually gave me a VIP pass,
which she say I might go in to have a look...
But,
due to the crowd of people,
I totally had no change to go in...
And,
Don't dare to go in...

So,
From 10am (Preparation) to 6pm (actually the counter close at 5:30pm),
Staying at the counter booth...
Didn't go anywhere...

Working at PWTC,
You will really meet a lot of different personal people...
(Which I like and somehow dislike it...)

Like,
as I can learn how to handle different kind of people...
Dislike,
as there is some with bad and stingy attitude people out there...

For my first day (and only day) working,
I meet one early in the morning...

A ALIANCE bank STAFF or manager...
What had happen which this MALAY lady??
Let see below...

10:15am
She said, Can I had the register form???
Our people, We start at 10:45am..
She said, Can i register now???
Our people, No, you can't... By the way, do you have name card??
She said, Er. Name card.. Nope.. Cause I represent my company Alliance bank to come....
Our people, Then later you need to register yourself..
She said, Can't I register now???
Our people, No.. Sorry..

She went off...
But,
her expression give me is,
UNHAPPY with our service...

Later when she came back holding a register form...
So I gave her a blank pass...
(If there is a name card, 
The blank space is attach with the name card and laminate...)

This is what she say to me...
She say: Can you type my name on it???
Me: Sorry, we can't those are for the Pre-registered people... 
Or do you had a name card???
I may help you to laminate it...
She say: I only had one.. (Show me) Can I use this???
Me: Sorry.. That can't be use.. (I  forget what had she shown me...)
She with an unhappy and unpleasant tone: 
Gggrrr... Why should I write??? Can't you just type my name on it???
Me: We do not had computer here to help people type their names in....
But I can help you to Laminate it...

So,
She write her name in + something which i don't know...
Cause she totally fill up the big blank space with her unreadable writing...
I work for the whole morning,
No one had fill up those blank...
So,
I kinda wonder what had she wrote...

After she finish,
I laminate for her...
But,
She seems still not happy with our "Service"...

This is only an interlude for the whole day..

Everything gone smoothly for the rest of the day...

But something that i wanted to say is...
The lunch...

The lunch I had at there,
Really can't compare to others Company...
Why??
This is totally TAIWAN style...
So many INGREDIENT...
Vege, Chicken chop, Egg, 卤肉, Potatoes...
How can this kind of economic rice find in a company which provide you lunch??

5:30pm
We pack up all things...
As we are not giving out any pass anymore...
(The hall is kinda far from the register counter...)

When everything is done,
I go to THE MALL and get my complimentary frap from Starbuck...
Luckily I bought my tumbler,
If not I can't get a grande size...


Is nice to having it... =)

After that, 
Proceed to Starline...
As my parents is not coming to fetch me...
They say the traffic there is terrible..


Bored in the train..
As i forget to get my earphone from my car...
Haiz...
So all the way,
My starbuck accompany me...

I arrive Kelana Jaya is about 7pm..
My parents came to fetch me...
(As I dislike to wait public transport from there...)

This is my Working Saturday...
Huhu...
Need to sleep early today...
As there is a 11k Marathon tomorrow... X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment