Sunday, July 24, 2011

Friday Lonely Night

Lonely Friday Night

Lonely Dinner,
But Full of Fun Day...
(Which made some of them MAD like hell...)



Hmmm....
12:30pm work is being postpone to 4pm...
(Due to some reason)

So
How should I pass the time???
STUDY?? 
(Then that will not be me...)
Okay...
SHOOTING!!!!
(Oh yeah... LETS ROCK!!!)

So after all the house work,
clean myself up and prepare for the shooting...
I almost wanna give up for the shooting,
due to i can't find the small tripod stand...
But it seems the shooting still on...

SO 
GUYS
 SORRY...
CAUSE I FOUND MY SMALL TIRPOD!!

So,
Make up make up..
A light make up,
due to the theme is kinda WEIRD???
(Some of them are shock with it...)

Wear the clothes,
AND...
START(O)!

Camwhore everywhere...
But,
actually that series is not finish yet,
as the time is a bit pack,
and I need to take some rest before my work start...

So,
about an hour later,
wash off all make up,
change clothes,
and..
Have a late brunch...
(Don't kill me or scold me.. XP)

But,
Is kinda a small portion...
2 small soup bowl...
XP

Have a short nap,
and proceed to work...

Working time I got 2 calls...
1 from mom which informing me that she is not going to come home,
and ask me to decide what to eat for dinner...
Another 1 is dad,
Telling me that i need to eat dinner myself...

So,
Due to this,
I am thinking of eat what i want...
ZENMAI PASTA...
(Oh yeah~~~)

7pm leave my centre,
and proceed to my destination -- 1u..

Bought myself 2 novels,
(for the boreness of waiting the foods...)
and walk my way to ZENMAI...
(New wing ZENMAI SUSHI why you don't have what I want???)


Lonely in ZENMAI..
Take a photo...
(I hate the place i'm sitting.. 
Is like I'm a person who is being QUARANTINE....)

Anyway..
I ordered my set meal and drinks...
(Which cost me so highly... T_T)


My Favorite drink in Zenmai -- Fruit Tea...
Thanks to whom which introduce me this...
=)


My portion of Spaghetti...
I know is small,
But it is came with a Special Type of PIZZA...

But...
I had forget to took that pizza a photo....
T_T

So...
Yeah..
My dinner....
Costly dinner...

But,
Delicious..
=)

Do i need to put a "shooting" photo up here??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment