Friday, June 3, 2011

My 21st Birthday BBQ Party

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Now come to my 21st BIRTHDAY....
Really having a lot of fun that day...
But now,
I know how a party works...
It really feel tired on the preparation part...
*I know i just help a little things only*


Early in the morning,
being call up just for going to the market..
But,
I had refuse it...
So...
First thing i done is ---
Washing clothes...
*Luckily it dry before the night begin*

After my mom came back,
unloaded all the stuff,
had my only meal of the day...
11am ++
Hong Kong Style Chee Chong Fun

My parents went out again,
as purchase another BBQ set and some of the stuff...

My dad as me out again,
refused...
My mom ask to me to help up on some stuff...

So...
2 and half hours,
working on the chicken wings and the garlic + onion...
*Chicken wing, take out the feather tails*
*Garlic + Onion pill off the skin*
With watching 2 episode of CSI and 1 hour "Do you think u can dance"

Finish those stuff,
my parents still haven back yet...
So,
have no idea what to do next...

Due to i know i'll be very excited and exhausted after party,
i decided to let myself to have 1 to 2 hour nap...

1pm to 2:30pm,
Wake up when my parents came back...
*Due to the honk*

Help up again...

3pm ++

2of my friends appear...
They help up too..
*Help me do the BBQ thingy which i hate the most*

Beside that,
There is still a lot of things haven't bough yet..
So,
3 of us keep going out and purchase things...

1st thing to purchase,
The most Important character of the day...
The CAKE...

2nd thing,
my dad ask me to purchase sugar and sweet potatoes...
Luckily my friend is with me..
If not,
i do not know how to pay off,
as my purse only had about RM8 ++

Then,
they went to purchase some sushi to eat...
Iven = Unagi rice + 2 to 3 sushi
Yenni = 2 to 3 sushi
ME = 1 small roll sushi...

Above things is purchase in 1u...

Later unloaded it,
my mom ask me to go out and purchase things again...
So,
we go out again...
This time not 1u..
Is Centre Point..

Main thing to purchase is 
Ribena....
*As it is one of the main drink for that day*
*I had forgotten another drink of the day -- Sandy*

When i was back,
My teacher had came...
And start thinking of starting the BBQ...

Everything done...
My phone is keep ringing...
As the time is arrive...
6:30pm

And now is my SHOW......

And let slowly introduce and have a look of my "Performance"...


My college friend...
Suddenly appear...
*Actually is receive the message that morning*

There is 1 Vietnamese...
Anyone know who is tat????

There is 3 of us from the 1st year 1st semester is already is coursemate...


Okay...
This is about 8pm ++..
Still can see i'm busying with my calls...
T_T
*Can't take a proper photo*


Okay..
This is my champalang friend..
WHY does it call chapalang???

*2 is my brother which i know them from net,
1 is my sunway uni-mate,
1 is my photographer of the day*

but
WAIT???
WHY AM I NOT THE PERSON WHO LAYING DOWN ON THE SOFA????


Now this is my turn...
Me and my HOU GONG...
wakkakkaka....
*ignore this person.. as she is going to be crazy*

And so...
Here came the crazy part...


Okay..
Is still normal...
*The crazy photo is being un-downlaoded*

Why am i keep laughing??
Cause of the "Friendly fire"
wakkakaka...
Poor Ian...


Survive from the laughing...
Haiz...
Being crazy for the whole moment...


Now this is really call SURVIVE!!!

OKAY...
Let have a look of the other people in the house...
WHAT THEY ARE DOING??


Okay...
1 is playing her iphone...
1 is "Day"dreaming
2 is posing..
*good*
other 2... 
no idea.... 
= =


Other 2 is choosing songs...
FOR???
KTV~~~~
Okay..
My house got KTV set...
Everyone is surprise with it...
Lalalala....
So..
About 9pm
CAKE ceremony... 


This is how my lovely cake look like...
TIRAMISU...
XP


Happy singing B'day songs...
After wishing,
Cut cake...

~~AND here come the DA HE ZHAO~~~

College friends

This is really call chapalang friends

MY FAMILY~~~~~~~

AND where is my TONG SHI???


Here we are...
The 4 lovely ones.... 
=)

After the Da He Zhao,
What will be the most HAPPY Part to do???

Sure is Open all the PERSENT....

Let see...

First Present


Hmm... 
What will it be...
So small...


EEERRRR...
Is a ring...
*Weird as i'm not the person he like*

Second present


What will it be???
In the StarBuck Bag...

Is a CUP~~~~~
Starbuck cup...
*My friend say it had the same purpose with the tumbler*
*RM2 off when u bring the tumbler or cup*

3RD Present..
The biggest present...


Ei???
Kloggs???
=(

But it seems not like it...
as the weight...
Open it more...



OOOooopppss???
Whats in there???
WHY am i so shock????


It is box full of............ CHOCOLATE!!!!
wakkakaka...


So many...


My favourate Chocolate...
=)


Okay..
Let us had a CHOCOLATE da he zhao...
Full set of it..
=)

4th Present...
It is a lovely 1...
WHY??
Because it is HANDMADE


Thanks IAN...
I know you had put a lot of effort on it...
Thanks a lot... 
=)

5th present


By 2 sister...
Thx for the janpanese doll...
I like it..
=)

Okay..
Now,
Come to the APPRECIATE time...


My photographer for the day...
Thanks Bryan...
Sorry that some of the food is not suitable for you..
Due to you had food poison the day before...
But thanks for the cheese tart...
This is the first cheese tart i dare to eat....
Thanks a lot...

By the way..
May i know where you bought it from???



Thanks for these guys...
Making me Laugh for the WHOLE DAY...
=)
Thanks to my TEACHER and Vivian...
Help me dad and sis for the BBQ things... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment