Thursday, January 20, 2011

1st Day in Taiwan -- Taipei

First day in taiwan...
Hmm...
Let us see...
Wat had i done today...


This is my breakfast in the LCCT....
McD... Filet o Fish....

My flight is morning 10am...
So...
I wake up quite early....
This lead me to feel sleep once i went up the plane....


Luckily, i had bring my dearest with me...
Haha....
With them with me,
i had a nice rest...
[actually, is a bad rest.. my pity back...]


After 4 and quater hours,
I had finally arrrive TAIWAN...
Thank god,
my back can finally releaf...

But,
we had spend some time on waiting out laguage..
That is a long queue..


After had our laguage with us,
we proceed to the bus ticket counter...
3:20pm,
our bus to TAIPEI STATION came...

An hour later,
we had arrive...
Then i realise,
the habit on waiting the TAXI at here is so much difference...
Somehow,
is a good habit...
[But is wasting our time too....]


10 mins later,
we finally arrive our hotel...
Aunt had arrive 1 hour before us...
[That is so early...]

The photo above is our room...
Photo looks big,
but actually is quite small...
Haha...

But,
i can't say anything about this...
As,
this hotel is prepared by others,
so,
i need to appreciate her....


Now,
 this is my only photo which is think is look-able...
Haha...

After loading down our laguage,
we prepared to go to  Xi Men Ding....
we started to find the road there...
At first,
my cousin told me we need to sit taxi to there...
But,
when i found out from GOOGLE,
it isn't that far....
Is just a few streets to there...

And so,
we started our walking journey...
Our dinner also ate some where when walking to Xi Men Ding...

Dinner is Hong Shao Niu Rou...
[Beef Noodle]


When walking at the street,
something had caught my eye...
Do you saw what the CHINESE words wrote??
That means,
"Something for the PRIVATE part"...
HAHAha....
[BL novel read to much... =p]


Hmm...
Second photo of me...
Eating a tradisional sweet of Chinese people...
"Bin Tang Hu Lu"...
BUT...
It is TOMATO... 
Haha...

Then mom and aunt saw a store is full of people standing...
Their CURIOUSITY had been pulled out...
And started to ask the people...
Then they saw is a MI XUA store,..


And we had order 2 big bowl of it...
It taste GOOD...
IF you all went to Xi Men Ding,
REMEMBER to go try it...

At Xi Men Ding,
there is a lot of interest things....
One of it...
Is "NIE MIAN REN"...
I like this so much...
Wanna know why???
Just SCROLL DOWN...


A small little person is being made out...
Hmm..
Who is SHE????


OHHhh....
Is a KOREAN girl which came here to travel...
This is her sourvenir from her TAIWANESE friend....

This is an UNIQUE gift....
I hope i had 1 too...
haha...


Does it look like her???

SECOND thing which make me interest,
SPRAY DRAWING... 


This is the artist...
[I think Xi Men Ding is a place for people to show their TALENT...]


BURNING the PAINT?????

NO! No! no!
He is just making the Paint not easily to go away...


 Saw the TRAIN???
That is what he drawing...
Nice?????

About 7pm something,
we think is time to go back...

Now is the time for me to talk about what had i bought...
2 boxes of fake lashes which cost only NT320...
[Each boxes for 10 pairs..]
1 box of Wo De Mei Li Ri Ji.. [NT299]....
[Got 15 pieces in it...]

No comments:

Post a Comment